Wednesday 17 October 2007

Serenade of an insomniac!!!

Maybe departure is good,makes room for more... Some uninvited thoughts plague the restless mind. Sleep is a luxury long forgotten. Eyes long for some rest from all the hocus-pocus of everyday life..yet,deep slumber is some light years away.. Look away from anything that tells you time,you dont want to know.. it only adds to the misery of knowing you are far from the land of dreams. One of those rare moments you wish nothing around you was real... unreal is the wanted. Thoughts somersaulting their way through the sulci and the gyri.. like a pool of perfumed bubbles they make their way through the cracks n crevices in my brain... they are not allowed,yet they stay.. the heart beats to their rhythm.. dancing the night away.

I see the first beams of light escape the fibres of my curtain and I am sad... sad to the point of weeping... I still havent had a wink of sleep... my eyes are tired... yet my mind refuses to rest.. It is busy exploring the deep caverns of my memories and weaving one of its own.. Dreams are surreal... then somewhere between the awake and the dreaming... I am up again ... to face the world... I am sad... I cry.

No comments: